HOSPITALS, HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS, INDIVIDUALS WITH NEURODEGENERATIVE CHALLENGES, SENIOR CITIZENS
- Risk assessment
- Monitoring and tracking disease progression
- Measuring treatment effectiveness
- Decision support for diagnosis
- Discovery of digital biomarkers related to neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, etc.)
- Expediting the design, development, and approval of prescribed pharmaceutical treatments for various clinical conditions
- The development of improved medical devices and therapeutic protocols for the treatment of neurological diseases
CORPORATIONS, TEAMS & DEPARTMENTS, HR RECRUITERS
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- Employee Retention & Promotion
- Creating & Investing in Talent-Pool
- Navigating Upskilling & Reskilling Strategies
- Unleashing human potential, discovering & revealing strong areas, improvement areas, and blind spots of employees
- Building a future-proof workforce by analyzing multidimensional new-generation skill-sets of employees
- Enabling HR to best shape existing teams, discover potential, and invest in them
- Enabling HR to minimize the impact of Quiet Quitting, The Great Resignation, and The Talent Shortage within the organization
SPORTS TEAMS & CLUBS, MANAGERS, PRO ATHLETES, TALENT SCOUTS
Athletic & Sports
- Player Selection & Recruitment
- Talent Scouting
- Oportunities for personalized & precise training
- Analysis of the interaction of cognitive functions with motor, psychomotor, and physical skills
- Analysis of relationships between cognitive abilities and game intelligence
- Insight into the correlation between specific cognitive functions and physical performance
- Discovering the “signature” of an athletic brain
The use of immersive 3D-environments creates a sense of physical presence within an artificial environment, yielding an experience that results in a more natural human response.
Where do the assessments take place?
Depending on client requirements, assessments may be conducted at Neo Auvra Assessment Centers or on client premises. Our assessment hubs are portable; thus, they can be installed conveniently.
How many people can be assessed per day?
The number of assessments per day depends on the number of installed hubs and the content of the assessment package. It is determined by the clients based on their requirements.
How do you prevent human manipulations during the assessments?
The use of biomedical devices and the lack of a human assessor eradicates assessor bias, possible data manipulation, and any subjectivity that might arise from these factors. Devices and sensors that collect real-time biological data show authentic reactions and responses and correlate with our measurements.
How do you ensure data security and confidentiality?
All participants’ data is safely and anonymously secured in our private cloud in compliance with FDA guidelines and ISO-27001 standards.
When will I receive my report?
The Machine Learning-based Automated Assessment Report is provided shortly after the assessment is completed.
How do you ensure the validity of measurements?
We compare our products with gold standard measurements to prove their validity. The results of our studies are presented to international scientific boards. We pay attention to the homogeneity of our sample by giving importance to the diversity of the participants in order to show that the results are valid for different groups.
How do you maintain the hygiene of assessment equipments?
We use disposable towels and isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to ensure sanitation. UV lamp containers are used to disinfect all the surfaces that come into contact with users.
Altunizade Mh., Ord. Prof. Dr. Fahrettin Kerim Gökay Cd. No:25/4, 34662 Üsküdar, Istanbul, Türkiye
+90 501 735 5151
NEW YORK CITY
1180 Avenue of the Americas’
New York NY 10036, USA